Im looking to start the home buying process in Matteson or Richton Park areas. Any help?

Asked by equeree, Richton Park, IL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Im looking to start the home buying process, but im not sure where to start i don't have perfect credit but my score is a 648 with a yearly income of about 48k a year. ive done some research and i want to go the fha route but i just need to get going in the right direction. Any help?

Answers

8
American Pat…, Agent, Beecher, IL
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Hello again. We are still on standby waiting to help you find and purchase your new home. As stated before, I work with some of the greatest finance and lending institutions of today. We have the most amazing finance and down payment assistance programs available for qualified buyers. Please contact me at 708-699-8945. I am waiting to assist you. Thanks for your time.

Ty Cotton
American Patriot Realty
708-699-8945 cell
708-261-0078 fax
cottonrock2@gmail.com
American Pat…, Agent, Beecher, IL
Tue Feb 5, 2013

Ty Cotton
American Patriot Realty
708-699-8945 cell
708-261-0078 fax
cottonrock2@gmail.com
, ,
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Hello:

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to help you get pre-qualified. We work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing.Our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage.

SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and we have worked in the community for over 15 years! Please call me at 630-478-2684, email or visit my website get started.

I look forward to working with you!

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers
630-478-2684
patty@smarmtgs.net / http://www.smartmortgageinc.com
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
First thing you need to do is get prequalified. Let me know if you would like a no obligation quote. Good luck!!!

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
sean@qualitymortgagelending.net
American Pat…, Agent, Beecher, IL
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Good afternoon and I would like to first say congratulations on your recent decision to become a new home owner. I can honestly assure you that your timing to purchase is perfect!!! There are plenty incentives and tons of programs in the market today to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a home owner. I currently am a resident of Richton Park and have numerous clients in both Richton Park and Matteson. I know the two areas well and would really like the opportunity to help you with your property search. I work with some of the greatest finance and lending institutions of today. We have the most amazing finance and down payment assistance programs available for qualified buyers. Please feel free to contact me at 708-699-8945. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

Ty Cotton
American Patriot Realty
708-699-8945 cell
708-261-0078 fax
cottonrock2@gmail.com
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Yes - there are some buyer incentives in that area that you may or may not be eligible for, but sounds like you are a qualified buyer. There are some great deals in this area right now. I work with buyers and am very familiar with the area.

I would be happy to help you and ensure you get the best home for you at the best price and that your interests are protected. I have a 100% referral rating for a reason. My buyers know that I take care of them and help them get to their goal.

Please feel free to contact me and I can get you a listing of homes in the area and find out what you may be eligible for as far as incentives.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Rajah Redmond, Agent, Frankfort, IL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
I'm very familiar with the Matteson and Richton Park area. Give me a call at your earliest convenience.
I can be reached at 708 415-1452. I look forward to assisting you.
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Yes, contact some of the great realtors here on Trulia that handle your area. They will give you several referrals to loan brokers, or you can contact some of the loan brokers here directly. The lender should be able to evaluate your situation and let you know how much cash you need to bring into the deal, whether you need to clean up any credit problems and create a "pre-approval letter" for your realtor to be able to know what's the max they can look for you. If you want to go FHA with a low down, you must be prepared to settle for something that will meet the guidelines, and your agent will be best able to find the perfect fit.