Home Buying in Walled Lake>Question Details

Justin Weing…, Home Owner in Novi, MI

Im looking to buy a lakefront house on Walled Lake, anyone interested in selling?

Asked by Justin Weinger, Novi, MI Wed Apr 17, 2013

My wife and I just sold our home in Novi and are anxiously awaiting a house to go for sale ON Walled Lake (waterfront). Is there anyone out there interested in selling a waterfront home on walled lake? We were preapproved at $520k, and would love to find something sooner than later.

Walled Lake is such a beautiful lake any home listed should sell for top dollar.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 7, 2014
I am not right on the lake but across the street from the lake and they do consider that lake front it still feels like you are on the waterfront. I am in the process of getting mine ready to sell, it does need updating, and would be sold as is, nothing major though, I do have a big lot. I am so sad to be leaving the area, but it is a necessity. I am not quite ready to show.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 17, 2013
I saw your comment to Justin and you indicated you were selling your home. I am a realtor in the area give me a call and I will provide you with a comparable market analysis. Maybe I could assist you in selling your home. Janice Strehl
248 767-4213
home it would be better to list it with a realtor.
Flag Sat Aug 17, 2013
Hi Justin,

I am a real estate owner and I know of about 4 homes that are For Sale on Walled and would like
you to call or email me at janice.strehl@gmail.com with your particular criteria of the home so I could
compare these homes with the home you desire. I am an agent on Trulia and could also be
contacted that way if you prefer. Looking forward to talking with you.
Hello Justin,

My name is Steven Moore. I am a Realtor with The Signature Group at Keller Williams Realty in Commerce . I have lived in Walled Lake for 8 years and I am very familiar with the area.
Currently there are 3 homes listed for sale on Walled lake. I will be happy to work with you to find the home you are looking for. I do market to the area and can be more specific with it when working directly with a buyer looking for a certain area or home.
I am confident that I can help. Please feel free to give me a call at 248-406-3415

I look forward to speaking with you!
Steven, thanks for the reply. I already have a real estate agent. I know all 3 homes on the lake, having a limit of 520k puts me well outside the listing prices of two of them, and the last one I already went and saw and it is simply overpriced.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
All, perhaps I should be more specific... I can view the MLS right now and see what is on it (as I do daily), I also check zillow listings daily, and I have a realtor already, but due to the low inventory out there I literally cannot find a home in my price range, which is $520k. I am hoping that either a homeowner will view this and be interested in contacting me, or a realtor that knows a "potential" homeowner on the lake right now that might be interested in selling at the right offer even though their house is not currently listed. Im trying to think outside the box on this one.
Hello Justin,
I would be happy to help you find a home. At this time the markets inventory is down and there seem to be more buyers than sellers. Which means multiple offers, offers higher than asking price but it still is possible to find a great home. If you would contact at the number or email below, I can see what meets your criteria and schedule showings for those homes. Have a Great Day!

Mike Stawizky
3DX Real Estate Novi
(248) 980-4406
Web Reference: http://moveinnow.org
Dear Justin,

The best way to find such a specific need is to be IMMEDIATELY notified when a property fitting your criteria becomes listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). As a licensed Realtor for Real Estate One I have that ability to accommodate you by employing our FIRST TO KNOW program.

I have an additional strategy of (outside the box) thinking I would like to share with you. If you are interested in a more detailed explanation please call me at 248 935-0335.

All best,

Mark T. Mergener

I am a licensed Real Estate Agent and I have some listings in mind you might like! Contact me at the info below and I will send them on over to you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Amber Leatherman
Email: aleatherman@3dxonline.com
Cell: 2489247733
Hi Justin,

My brother and I would love to help you guys out!

Please contact us.

Jamie Rodgers
My Realty Select
The "Mr. Rodgers" Team
The Bros Who Are Real Estate Pros