Im looking for a very cheap getaway cabin or trailor in or around Winona, can u help me

Asked by Jeff Ritzer, Arnolds Park, IA Fri Oct 19, 2007

Answers

1
Ruthless, , 60558
Sun Oct 21, 2007
Trulia does not have all the listings. I would suggest trying Realtor.com to start your search for listed properties and craigslist.org for a variety of FSBO and agent listed homes. When I looked at Realtor.com for Winona, MN, there were some properties for under $100k and for $119,900 you could get a house on an acre or more of land. You also might want to try asking the question again and put it in the home buying category for location Winona, MN. This way if someone is searching for a Realtor on the internet for Winona, MN to sell their property, they might see your question and contact you. It also allows agents on Trulia who work in MN to have your question emailed to them if they requested that in their profile.

Ruth