Im looking for a home that is FHA approved.

Asked by summerlove356, Hialeah, FL Wed Nov 7, 2012

in the zip code 33012 or 33013

Answers

5
NancyMNores, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Wed Jan 2, 2013
I'll be happy to assist you in locating FHA approved proerties, I have been living and specializing in the Hialeah market for over 15 years feel free to call me anytime (305)796-2013
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Fri Nov 9, 2012
I can help you find a property in the Hialeah area.

Feel free to contact me to further assist you.
Chad Gray, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Nov 8, 2012
summerlove356,

Our area of expertise is Greater Fort Lauderdale. However, if you would like a referral to a terrific Realtor who is familiar with the Hialeah area and can help you find a home and work through the FHA process, feel free to contact me.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/

.
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Thu Nov 8, 2012
If your question is about a house that is FHA approved, then any residential home which is habitable and passes the usual red flags for FHA such as peeling paint, broken windows, leaking roofs, exposed asbestos, etc, should pass FHA requirement.

It normally boils down to what the appraiser will insert into the report that needs to be rectified prior to getting the mortgage approved,

Best of Luck.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Nov 7, 2012
What you are looking for is an FHA loan........houses, per se, are not approved by FHA..............condos are an exception, as they do need to be on the approved FHA list, but any structurally sound single family home can be purchased with an FHA loan

To see if YOU ( not the house, but you!) qualify - I suggest you speak with an agent.....and/or mortgage rep to have this topic, and the home buying process, explained to you in detail.

Best wishes..........