Im looking for a home for sale near a college/university. Can you advice me of what zone would be the best one to find one at an affordable price ?

Asked by cabarubi, Atlantis, FL Mon May 13, 2013

Answers

7
Jacquie Yekm…, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
The question needs more information. What are you taking in College. Where would you prefer to live. What is your budget? Feel free to give me a call so we can discuss further.
You can reach me at 561-868-0591 or isellflahomes@gmail.com
Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,

It depends on what school you are planning to go to. Contact me to get more details or check my website for information on homes and schools.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Suzanne Stoll, , Palm Beach, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
Sure, you should look around Atlantic University in West Palm Beach South of Okeechobee blvd. Look up the University on a map and South of it you can find houses. It depends on your budget of course. You could find some around $300K. Let me know if I can help and what your budget is.
marc jablon,…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
It would be helpful to know what you have in mind when you say, "affordable price." The best known university in our area in FAU in Boca Raton. There are numerous homes in Boca Raton for sale.

You will find Boca Raton condos as low as $60,000 and you'll find single family homes in Boca Raton whose prices begin in the low $200,000s.

FAU offers hundreds of courses across dozens of major subjects. If you don't mind commuting 30 minutes or so, you will find larger number of single family homes in West Palm Beach and Lake Worth with prices from the high $100,000s to the low $200,000s.

There are a large number of colleges and universities in the South Florida area if FAU does not fit the profile of where you would like to be. To find the names of those other schools, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colleges_and_universiti…

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To see currently available homes for sale in Boca Raton, go to:
Mary Ngati, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
Sign up and Log on to MLS free from my web page http://maryngati.listingbook.com
Rosalie, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
If you can give more details of what collage you are looking to apply to that would be much more helpful?
Rosalie Klein
Signature international real estate LLC
561-504-8282
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
Cabarubi,

There are a number of universities and colleges with campuses throughout Palm Beach County. Not sure what you are looking for but whether you are looking for an investment or property for you or a family member many options.

Today the real estate market in South Florida is extremely robust but there are still great opportunities if you know where to look and are able to react quickly to new listings. Your best bet is to interview a few Realtors® and find someone who fully understands your needs and can make the proper recommendations to accommodate them.

When it comes to hunting down the perfect opportunity we have geared our systems to be centered on your needs and take great pride in offering you the best home shopping experience anywhere. We are only happy when you open that door to your new home. The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart and we certainly would be honored to be included on the list of agents you may considering to interview. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com