Im looking for a home by a lake or river

Asked by J.francis, Sutter, CA Mon Mar 24, 2008

Answers

7
J.francis, Home Buyer, Sutter, CA
Fri Mar 28, 2008
I was looking in Hot Springs Ar. I just met a Gal at our 50H.S. reunion and she lives thier. She comming to CA. In a couple of weeks . If i sell some of my realestate wonder what I could get thank you.
Melenie Phil…, Agent, Brooklyn, CT
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Hi, I am a realtor in Connecticut. Their are alot of beautiful homes in the Woodstock area on Bungee Lake. If you are interest, i would be happy to email them over to you. Please provide me with your email address. I can be reached at mphil@askpartner.com Thanks, Melenie Phillips from The Partner Network LLC, Dayville, CT or i can always be reached anytime at 860-377-7332
Pam Barbee, , 65686
Fri Mar 28, 2008
If you want pristine lake, affordable housing and taxes...you have to look at Table Rock Lake in Missouri.
I would be happy to help you with this process - just email me at pam@tablerock-lake-realestate.com
Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Pam Barbee
http://www.tablerock-lake-realestate.com
email: pam@tablerock-lake-realestate.com
Tri-Lakes Realtors
1-417-272-5253...ask for Pam
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Hi J,

I'm not sure where you are looking but you can use Trulia's Keyword search to find listings with 'lake-front' or 'river-front, etc in the description. Start by searching by city and state or zip code from our homepage and once your search results load you'll find our Keyword search filter towards the bottom left of the page.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Mar 24, 2008
Virginia has many options! And the MRIS is searchable by waterfront property.

And while Hi is correct (as you probably already know) that waterfront property costs more (all other things being equal) than a similar property not on the water, there are plenty of bargains available now--some foreclosures and preforeclosures, and some areas with just a large inventory of such properties.
Hi, , Virginia
Mon Mar 24, 2008
do you have a lot of money?
these types of property usually cost more.
M, , Florida
Mon Mar 24, 2008
J. Francis,
Well, where do we begin!! I'd love to talk with you and help narrow down your question a little. There are obviously hundreds of opportunities across the US. Let's talk for a few minutes and we can narrow down your interests geographically and based on your personal interests.
Call me at 877-886-8388
Marian Schaffer
The Schaffer Realty Group
http://www.marianschafferrealty.com
terry@marianschaffer.com