Im looking at a home on Aramis dr. I noticed the crime shows some orange and yellow colors. Is this a decent neighborhood or should I stay away?

Asked by Brett Conway, Arlington, TX Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3108418696-4702-Aramis-Dr-Arl…

Answers

2
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Feel free to contact your local police department to get the greatest understanding of the local communities crime rating. I personally love everything about the Lake Arlington area. Best of luck let me know if I can better assist you. Thank you.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
Thank you so much for your response.
I did contact the APD and received alot of good information.
I appreciate your help.
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Angela Garcia, Agent, Arlington, TX
Mon Mar 25, 2013
The best thing to do would be to contact the Arlington Police Department, check with them!
Personally, I have lived in that area and never experienced any problems, I still have family over there as well.... its a great location, close to everything and Lake Arlington isnt far and theres also a nice park over there.
Would love to show you the property if your interested in it, please give me a call !
Angela Garcia
Keller Williams
(817)253-9270
Thank you for the response. The APD was very helpful. They sent me to the website which gives a lot of information about crimes. I currently have a real estate agent that is helping me but I appreciate your help. Thanks again.
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013