Im a new home buyer and want to buy property in a 55 community . i have several places I favor . I am in the

Asked by Ellen Collins, Dudley, MA Sun Jun 29, 2008

process of trying to get Pre qualified for a loan and they are asking if the property is HUD qualified . How do i obtain this imformation? shouln'nt the realtor I have ask to help show these to me get that imfo for me?

Answers

1
Dave Werth, , 58102
Wed Jul 9, 2008
I have a lender that you need to contact and can answer your question.

His name is Jeff Aafedt
http://www.JeffAafedt.com
612-386-0232

The listing agent of the house should have that answer for your realtor. The program you are using should specify what they determine to be HUD qualified. Ask your lender specifically what they need by HUD requirements and you should have that answer as your agent will not be able to call that one, as the loan underwriting department of your lender will have the answer as what specifics are entailed and then your agent should be able to make that answer for you. I hope I was helpfull.

Tell Jeff, Dave Werth told you to call him!