If you find a house that has been vacant for 3 years but you call everyone involved with the house and no one has any record of it.

Asked by Jennie Mccullough, 55021 Mon Jun 11, 2012

Who else can I cantact about buying the home? (realitors, banks,court house,etc. can not give me any answers.)

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joe Houghton, Agent, Plymouth, MN
Mon Jun 11, 2012
You have to track down the owner....email me the address and I will be happy to help.
0 votes
Andrew Baehr, Agent, Faribault, MN
Mon Jun 11, 2012
You will have to wait until the home is foreclosed, and then it will get listed. Best thing to do in my opinion would be contact a realtor and they will let you know when it is listed. Let me know if I could assist you with that. Thanks

Andrew Baehr
Edina Realty
0 votes
The bank bought it 3 years ago . It says the bank owns it now but they have no record of owning it...
Flag Mon Jun 11, 2012
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Mon Jun 11, 2012

Call a title company. Have them research the title and find out who currently owns the property. Contact that person and make them an offer. The issue you may run into is that large national banks will have trouble knowing which department or person you should talk to about the sale of that property. Good luck!!

Cameron Piper
Coldwell Banker Burnet
licensed MN Broker
Web Reference:  http://www.CamPiper.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Faribault Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more