Home Buying in Ipswich>Question Details

Maureen Mahar…, Home Buyer in Ipswich, MA

If you ever get a contemporary one floor house under 650 please let me know.

Asked by Maureen Mahar Pilot, Ipswich, MA Sun Dec 1, 2013

Answers

8
Hi Maureen,

I just posted a home on Great Neck that can be single level living for $549,900. It is really a ranch but has spectacular views. It does require some cosmetics though...would you be willing to do some work?

~Denise
Forgot to include price for Boxford contemporary which is $479,900 sited on 2 acres in East Boxford.
I have a contemporary (mid-century modern) 4 BR, 3 BA in Boxford (single level living) if you still have interest. There are steps from entry to main living area though. Please advise and thanks.
does 303 lakeridge rd 76108 lakeside tx home have a view through the sliding glassdoor into the sunroom
Flag Thu Jun 16, 2016
The Ipswich Country Club is a community of homes that are all contemporary in design. Some offer one-level living. Check out the link below to see one of my current listings that features one-level living and is within your $650k requirement.
Web Reference: http://www.77ccw.com/
Contemporaries are almost non existent in Ipswich and the Essex County area. A home under 900-100 feet is also not something you see very often.

Can you expound on what you are looking for in a home?
Don't klnow where you got the size from. I need about 2500 ft
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Do you need to sell to buy this next home? Would need to know a few more details such as how many bedrooms do you need at the minimum? Are you willing to look outside Ipswich because I can think of two other towns nearby that have contemporary homes also?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
As a fellow agent mentioned, there aren't a lot of one floor contemporaries on the market in the Essex County area. I've found a property nearby in the wonderful community of Lynnfield that was recently reduced and seems to fit the criteria you're looking for. Please see the link below for additional information and feel free to contact me so that I may set up an appointment to view the home. Thanks and best of luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Maureen - Just wanted to check in on whether you were able to find someone to assist with your search. Please reach out directly if you still need assistance!
Flag Fri Aug 8, 2014
Here's another home that appears to fit all of your criteria. Again, feel free to reach out with questions, or to set up an appointment, by clicking "contact" under my photo.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3143287248-7-Cranton-Ave-Groveland-MA-01834
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014
Are you looking in a specific area of Ipswich? There aren't many contemporaries in our market but if I know what town(s) or areas you are looking in I can make you aware when it comes on. Do you prefer no stairs at all? Or just once you're inside the home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Flag Thu Jun 16, 2016