If you buy a manufacture or mobile home, are taxes less then a home , also is home owners less on them> ? is it safe to own one in st augustine fla???

Asked by puppy133771, Saint Augustine, FL Fri Feb 22, 2013

someone told me that when you buy a manufacture or mobile homes you own it, but not the property/lot ???? is that correct in fla.???

Answers

7
puppy133771, Home Buyer, Saint Augustine, FL
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Can someone tell me In St Augustine Fla ONLY how much is the TAX RATE Per $100 for Property and the HOME . WE only need a BALL PARK Figure....... Just getting ideas.
Cheryl Dziur…, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Please call me at 904-377-6986. I will be happy to try and anwser your questions.
Fri Feb 22, 2013
How do you come up with the tax rate on a home /property in st Augustine Fla.????
also do you still not have state tax? what is the sales tax there.?

we are looking for the formula for the tax rate on a home??? per asset value also thanks
Fri Feb 22, 2013
are the taxes and home owners insurance cheaper then if you own a house?????
Danny Eberso…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Your taxes are based on the value of the property. Please feel free to contact me for more answers
Danny Ebersold
dannyebersold@watsonrealtycorp.com
http://www.FloridaFirstCoastRealty.com
904-806-2772
Fri Feb 22, 2013
No, that is not correct you do own the land. However there are communities where you can lease the land.
Danny Eberso…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
When fianicing a mobile home there are a few questions that must be answer first. The year built of the mobile home. Single wide or double wide. Does it meet certain standars. Please feel free to contact me for more answers.
Danny Ebersold
dannyebersold@watsonrealtycorp.com
thanks everyone.
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013