Home Buying in 22201>Question Details

trodriguez92, Home Buyer in Florida City, FL

If anything happens to me I want my kids to get my portion what should I do? The title deed has us listed as tenants by entirety with right to

Asked by trodriguez92, Florida City, FL Thu Jul 24, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


this legal question is best answered by an attorney.........no need to finish the question
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 24, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer