If I would like a small lot in a great neighborhood in the 1.5 to 2 million range and approximately 3ooo sq feet. What neighborhoods have this?

Asked by labauhs, Greenwich, CT Sun Feb 3, 2013

Answers

4
David Ayres, Agent, Riverside, CT
Mon Feb 4, 2013
For the small lots that you are looking for, there are a number available in Riverside and Old Greenwich in R-7 (minimum 7,500 SF) and R-12 (minimum 12,000 SF) zones. I would welcome the opportunity to send them to you if you mare not presently working with a broker. Please contact me at david.ayres@sothebyshomes.com.
Deb Halsey, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Mon Feb 4, 2013
There is one that matches your requirements perfectly - if are currently working with a realtor, I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Riverside and Old Greenwich are areas that offer great family lifestyle, and are usually on smaller lots.

Deb Halsey
William Raveis
45 Field Point Rd
203-300-7023
Carol Zuckert…, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Sun Feb 3, 2013
There are many properties that meet your criteria in great neighborhoods. I am also aware of a new construction property that is not yet listed. Please contact me at Carol.Zuckert@sothebyshomes.com or 203-561-0247, if you'd like more information.
Lauren Farag…, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Their are a couple of houses that meet this criteria in back country Greenwich. I would be more than happy to assist.