If I was interested in buying a house and now it is off the market its still listed with a zestimate does that mean it is for rent

Asked by jwykeshia, Walls, MS Fri Mar 23, 2012

Answers

3
Carson O'Con…, Agent, OLIVE BRANCH, MS
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Zestimate is Zillow's home valuation for estimated market value of a property. I am very sorry that your dream home has got a contract. I know this is very disappointing but please remember that all things happen for a reason. Here a couple of great address 7565 BROKEN HICKORY, 6833 W LAKE FOREST DRIVE WES, 7937 BAILEE LANE WALLS, MS. Again I am very sorry. Hang in there it will all work our for your best interest.
Sabra Cable, Agent, Nesbit, MS
Fri Mar 23, 2012
No, I can check it for you on our multiple listing service. If you are looking on Zillow, you can type in any address around and it will be on there. What is the address?
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Mar 23, 2012
If you are interested in buying a house you should have an agent that you're working with. One of the things that your agent will be able to do is see if a previous listing might still be available. I don't think the zestimate means any more that what it says, an estimate of value.