If 501 Daily Rd is already sold, why is it still posted on this listing? I was told it sold 2 weeks ago by agent Diane Kent an agent with Re/Max.

Asked by Jacquelyn Hayworth, Mount Hope, KS Wed Sep 25, 2013

Answers

3
Tasneem Ismail’s answer
Tasneem Ism…, Renter, Wichita, KS
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Answer to your question is that there are lots of formalities when it comes to a Bank procedure but as soon as an offer is accepted ,they say it is sold but sometimes due to some hidden reasons the property is back on the market and to avoid that kind of situation they let the house to be on the market until each and everything is taken care of.But I would request people trust you Trulia then you should update it as fast as you can as I have the same kind of experience and it really makes me upset sometimes.
Linda Stocks, Home Buyer, Mount Hope, KS
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Same here I was told it was sold and the sign is still in the yard and no one lives there
Candy L., Home Owner, Ross, OH
Thu Sep 26, 2013
I closed on my home 6 weeks ago and seller accepted my offer 6 weeks prior to closing and my home is still showing up on google on many sites with all the information and showing up for sale.