If 3047 Bracey Pl is under contract then why is it on here as if for sale? I'm confused. Gloria

Asked by Gloria, Raleigh, NC Tue Jan 21, 2014

Answers

9
Mark Pelshak, Agent, Morrisville, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hey Gloria,

If you are still interested in 3047 Bracey Place. I would love to send you the COMPLETE MLS Listing sheet on the property as well as give you any updates from the listing agent. Please let me know.

Mark Pelshak
Mark@PremiereTriangleHomes.com
(919) 627.8087
Caren Fried, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hi Gloria,

This home is currently active. I would be happy to show it to you as well as any others you might be interested in. My cell number is 919-974-0732 and email is welcomehomerealtync@gmail.com
Jim Allen, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Gloria,it is still showing active on our MLS. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us
Vicki Kennedy, Agent, Garner, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hi Gloria,

I show this house as active and not under contract. If you are interested in the house, please contact me directly and we can set a time to meet. 919-201-4117 or vicki.kennedy@hpwnc.com.
Thanks, Vicki Kennedy
Angie Cole, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hey Gloria! This home is active. Would you like to view? Give me a call and we can coordinate a time. 919-538-6477 or angie@acolerealty.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.acolerealty.com
James Howard, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
If you have a moment, I can explain and help you through the purchasing scenario.

Jim Howard
919.448.6111
Aimee Anders…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
It is still active and on the market. Please let me know if you would like to view this home and any others.
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Michael is correct however still a valid question on home sites like Trulia. That is because they are not directly linked to the MLS and therefore rely on mass downloads on some appointed schedule. When my son used this site looking for his first home, 1 out of every 3 he sent me was already under contract. The reason he liked Trulia however was because it does have a very dynamic search tool.

I would invite you to check out the home search tool on the front page of my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com . It's very similar to Trulia but is linked directly to the MLS so should only give you active listings, plus when you create a saved search, it will automatically send you the listings very shortly after they are input by the listing agent.

If there is anything I can do to assist you personally, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!!

Ernie
Northside Realty
919-795-5447
Michael Newp…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hi Gloria! This property is currently still available to purchase, but is listed as a short sale. If you're interested in knowing more about the short sale process and how long it usually takes I'd be more than happy to review this with you. Please feel free to reach out either at 919-747-1950 or michaelnewport@gorealty.biz. Thanks so much!