Ideas on turnkey short term rental while we look to buy a home.

Asked by Jj Oso, Spring Hill, CA Sun Jul 28, 2013

Glad to have your thoughts on this. Will be purchasing a single family home in Hernando County. Also your advice on which neighborhoods to search for a safe, quiet, single family neighborhood. Wants: screened private pool, lanai, garage, low or no HOA, city water, not on main or busy cut through streets, hip roof, repaired or no sink holes. Thank you for your time and ideas!!

Answers

2
William Moff…, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hi JJ,
THE BIG QUESTION, IS IN WHAT AREA DID YOU BUY? It would be to your advantage to find a home in that same Immediate area, just so you get to know the area, and whats around. If you have not purchased yet, then you can rent in a safe community and and make sure it is where you want to live.
Short term rentals are VERY hard to come by, mostly you find them seasonal in adult communities. I personally do not do rental homes, only sales, but do work with a few property management professionals that if it is out there they will find it for you.
Please feel free to give me a call, and I can get you in touch with them and start your search.

Thanks and Good luck,

Bill Moffitt, Keller Williams Realty
352-688-6500 office
516-449-6786 cell
wmoffjr@aol.com
The Florida…, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hi JJ - Small world - where in Rhode Island are you from? I grew up in Rehoboth, MA (just outside East Providence) and went to school at Roger Williams in Bristol!

Please feel free to give me a call on my private cell at 352-397-5182 and I'd be happy to run through some options with you.

Otherwise - best of luck in your search!

-Josh