Twacarmen, Home Buyer in South Miami, FL

I would love to find a condo or small home in South Miami, FL...

Asked by Twacarmen, South Miami, FL Fri Jan 24, 2014

Answers

5
I was wondering if you were successful in your search for a new home in South Miami. If not, we would love to talk to you and see if we can be of assistance. We specialize in the South Miami market for over 20 years.
There are a lot of possibilities in the area.
Contact a good agent (there are many great agents here on Trulia) and
enjoy the quest for your new home! Find an Agent tool - here on Trulia - will help to start!

Next, get a pre-approval from a mortgage pro or (if buying cash) prepare the proof of funds.
A lot of research is now done near computer - schedule an appointment with your agent
to review possibilities, and start getting an auto update for what's happening in South Miami.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Good Morning,

If you are still in the market for a property here in South Miami, you are best served to work with an agent that can obtain your home search criteria and then set up a search of available properties for your review. In working with an agent you will get the most up to date information on new listings which will increase your ability to find what you are looking for. With inventory low and many buyers, the key to your search success is to work with a realtor that can keep you properly informed on new listings. Additionally, if you will need financing for your home purchase, you will want to ensure that you have a loan preapproval as that will be needed in order to make an offer on a property. Good luck with your search and feel free to contact me with any additional questions.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Hi. What is your price range?Criteria? Small home up to 3 beds the range is from 189,900-550,000. Condos 69,000-$495,000. Happy home shopping! Thanks

Jackie Nurse
First Service Realty
305-609-1232
nursejackiehomes@gmail.com
Please feel free to visit my profile and choose to contact me so that I can further assist you. Our offices are located very close to South Miami and we may have just the property you are looking for. Thank you in advance for your consideration.