I would like to view the homes that are in foreclosure without paying a fee. I would also like to see photos and mapped areas.

Asked by Poodles511, Danville, PA Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

3
Shane Malia, Home Seller, Bloomsburg, PA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
You can log onto http://www.hudhomestore.com for all of the H.U.D. listings in the area.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Jun 15, 2012
I would think that a local Realtor would be happy to e-mail you LISTINGS for your perusal:

If you need a good Realtor;
look to the right, below the pictures, find VIEW TRULIA VIPS and click on it.
Insert DANVILLE , PA and you will have your choice of eager, cooperative Agents.

Good luck and may God bless
Karen Rice, Agent, Hawley, PA
Fri Jun 15, 2012
You should contact a local real estate agent in the area you are conducting your home search. Unfortunately many listing agents do not bother to add photos to the listings. If you agree to work exclusively with a buyers agent they may be willing to preview the homes and take some pictures to email to you, but your best bet is to schedule showings and see the homes in person. Pictures often paint a different picture than what the reality is. Good luck.