I would like to see more pictures of 606 Sea View Cir

Asked by donna, Destin, FL Sat Jan 4, 2014

Answers

3
Gilmore Erik…, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
HI Donna,

email me directly to gilerikson@atthebeachteam.com so I can forward the complete listing to your email. thank you.
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I have been in this home and took pictures for another client. I will see if I can find them. This house is in very bad shape. To start with, it has a tarp on the roof, as there are missing shingles.--it will need new flooring, new roof, and many other improvements.

If you would like to talk with me about it, please give me a call at 850-305-6256

Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
Thank You so much for your quick response & would like to see more pictures if you can found them. We were prepared to make a lot of repairs but wasn't expecting to have to re-roof .... Please look for my call on Monday. Thank You Again, Donna
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Jan 5, 2014
BANK OWNED PROPERTY SOLD AS IS WITHOUT REPAIR OR WARRANTY. LISTING AGENT HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF PROPERTY HISTORY, NO DISCLOSURES OR ASSOCIATION DOCS SUPPLIED. BUYER/BUYER?S AGENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING HOA INFO & FEES, IF ANY, COMMUNITY RULES, SQ FT, LOT SIZE, ROOM DIMENSIONS AND TAXES. SELLER WILL NOT ALLOW WATER TO BE ACTIVATED/TURNED ON FOR ANY REASON. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTIVATING/TURNING ON OTHER UTILITIES. There are no other photos of this home available at this time.