I would like to remove my listing from your site, but you have no way to do that easily. How can I remove it.?

Asked by Brian Luedke, 68521 Wed Jan 23, 2013

Answers

4
Kyle Gregg, , Lincoln, NE
Thu Jan 24, 2013
What listing are you referring to? And which site?
Susan Laws, , Lincoln, NE
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Have you listed the home as a for sale by owner or is it listed through a broker? If it is a by owner listing you may have to contact Trulia directly. I am not with the Trulia website. My listings are listed on Trulia through my broker. We always request that values are not shown on our listings. The value function is incorrect and does not reflect the local market. The values are usually a national average of similiar homes. I have no customer service affiliation with the website.
Brian Luedke, Home Owner, 68521
Wed Jan 23, 2013
I "edited" the information you have on my home which was completely inaccurate. Your inaccurate information is still there, above my information. My write up about the property does not show up anywhere. When I edited my information from 3 to 5 bedrooms and another 700 sq ft it dropped the "estimate" of my property to $20000 less than my asking price. The site is extremely difficult to navigate to post the listing, so I would rather not deal with it any more. Please remove it.

Brian Luedke
Brian, did your issue ever get resolved?
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Susan Laws, , Lincoln, NE
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Why do you want to remove it?