I would like to relocate to south west florida, waterfront , up to $300,000. Is this realistic? If so where

Asked by jgowe, Englewood, FL Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

7
Rick Taylor, , Venice, FL
Tue Apr 23, 2013
Yes you cn. I specialize sell homes in this area. You are right on the money. email me for more info.
John Miranda, Agent, Engelwood, FL
Thu Mar 21, 2013
I specialize in Waterfront properties in the Englewood area including both Charlotte and Sarasota counties. We have many waterfront properties available in the price range you provided. Would you like for me to send you some listing to review? Please let me know.

John Miranda, Realtor
Keller Williams - Englewood and Venice
cell: 941-587-0346
email: im4floridasun@gmail.com
website: FloridaHomesByJohnMiranda.KWRealty.com
Linda Malec, Agent, Englewood, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Absolutely realistic.
It would be my pleasure to assist you.
For more information, please contact me at: LindaMalec@kw.com
LeaveittoLinda.net
Cathy Ledford, , North Port, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
I am a local Realtor (Englewood) there are several homes here local on water. thanks, Cathy
Nancy Doyle, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
I'm here in Cape Coral FL. You can certainly buy on a Gulf access canal here for under 300k. Please let me know if you would like more information on the area. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net

Have a great day,
Nancy
Debra Mann, , Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Hi!

I live on the water in the Port Charlotte area and have been sailing the west coast of Florida since 1999. I know the waterways very well. There are many properties for you to choose from under $300K. I would be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for!!!

Just give me a call or email me with the criteria you require and I'll get right to work for you! Also, if you want to start your own search, we have a great website!!
http://puntagorda.suncoasteam.com/

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Debra Mann
Suncoasteam Realty
941-625-5715
debra@suncoasteam.com
http://puntagorda.suncoasteam.com/
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Yes, we have plenty of properties in Charlotte County that meet that criteria in Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Englewood, South Gulf Cove, Gulf Cove. I would be happy to send you some listings and answer any questions you may have. Are you looking for a deed restricted community with homeowner association fees or are you looking in a non-deed restricted area? Do you want a dock and boat lift or are you looking for just the view? You can contact me as indicated below.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/