I would like to purchase a home source ID 07434765 but the contact agent Rakesh Parikh cant be contacted, how do I go about purchasing this home?

Asked by Michael Ramirez, Chicago, IL Sun May 2, 2010

Answers

5
Evelyn S. Fred’s answer
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 3, 2010
Hi Michael,

This property is under contract. However I searched the area for similar homes for sale, 3/beds minimum, most with 2/baths, all $35k or less, & I came up with 10 possibilities.

I would suggest you interview a few buyers agents, myself included, over the phone is fine. There are plenty of resources/agents available here on Trulia & other Realtor websites. Find the one you feel most comfortable with and work with that person exclusively. Loyalty begets loyalty. That agent will work with your best interest in mind.

The wealth & knowledge you receive in return is in-measurable, valuable and available at no cost to you as a buyer.

Javier Salga…, , 60165
Thu May 6, 2010
first do you an agent that you are working with as of now ?? if you are he-she should be setting that appointment to view the property , if that is the property that you like and would like to make an offer then the agent will write up contract based on your offer, if you are not currently working with an agent I can help you with this issue ? call me or email me only if you are not working with an agent !!!
hope this help good luck

Javier Salgado
exit realty advantage
708-404-5250
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 3, 2010
Michael,
Go out and hire a buyers agent. This way you will have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Danicka Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 3, 2010
As your buyers agent I will negotiate the best deal for you and work in your best interest. Let me know if you need help with this home or others.

Danicka Brown
Weichert Realtors, Frankel & Giles
dbrown@frankelgiles.com
312-617-7723
Web Reference:  http://Www.frankelgiles.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sun May 2, 2010
You can use any agent you wish. And, in fact, you'd be better represented if you use your own agent--a buyer's agent--rather than going through the listing agent.

So: Find an agent of your own. He or she will help you.