I would like to own a home in Round Rock, TX that is not in an HOA. How can I search for them?

Asked by skills-4-living, Round Rock, TX Sun Dec 30, 2012

Answers

13
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jan 7, 2015
I would suggest that you work with a local realtor to help you find a property with no HOA. Let me know if you are still looking for an agent in your area.

Susie Kay
Realtor & Certified Stager
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net
Jim Morelli, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Dec 8, 2014
Your best bet would be to engage a Realtor who knows the area who can then set up a search for you. This information is hard to filter on the public search sites but very easy with our data base (MLS).We would be happy to help you find the right home, in the right location, under to right terms at the right price. Feel free to reach out to us.
Bobby Arnold, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Thu Nov 6, 2014
Hi There,

I am a Realtor located in Round Rock and I would be happy to set up a search portal for you to view only the specific criteria that you are looking for and take out what you are not looking for. I have lived in Round Rock since 1977 and I am very familiar with Round Rock and the surrounding communities. Feel free to contact me directly to answer any questions that you may have.

Bobby Arnold - REALTOR®, ABR, GRI
Hanszen-Bailey Real Estate Services
Round Rock Team
Cell 512-635-3574
Fax 972-236-0025
http://www.BobbyArnoldSells.com
http://www.Hanszen.com

"Do you know someone looking to buy or sell a home? Your referral is the greatest compliment!"
Doneinn1, Home Buyer, Round Rock, TX
Sun Apr 27, 2014
Single dad renting in forest creek, looking to buy by August .VA. have homes in mind ,sons friend s close
By school..one has pool. Looking for partner friend .equity. deal. Old flipper. Oilfield job now. Plan a start up soon

Questions doneinn1@gmail.com. Second, partners in oilfield startup.Need passive strong credit investment in frac sand transportion company. IRA possible. Great ROI
Okok. We can build a home for u, find Land . Temp to perm loan..
Flag Fri May 9, 2014
Laura Rosales, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi - That is a great questions and I recently helped a client purchase a home in Round Rock that is not in an HOA just because I knew areas from experience. You really have no way of setting up a search that will tell you that because search sites don't have a field to select. There are data fields that are filled in on listings though that only Realtors with MLS access can see which indicate the HOA information and fees. As a local native and someone who works and lives in Round Rock I know several neighborhood and could pull searches for you based off of your wants and needs.
Best wishes to you and if I can assist further, feel free to give me a call at 512-771-5334. I am a Realtor who will work hard to help you find the perfect home!! Best regards, Laura Rosales, Realtor with Premiere Team Real Estate
Tonya Villal…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Hello!! There are several subdivisions that do not have a HOA. Round Rock covers a large area do you have a specific area or school in mind? Let me know if I can help!
Trey Jackson, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Tue Jan 8, 2013
If you're interested in neighborhoods with no HOA, you have a couple of choices. Agents naturally have access to more detailed information than you can get online (in most cases), so that's an expedient choice. In fact, we can set up a search for an entire city, take out the subdivisions with HOAs and forward those to you. Once you know the subdivisions of interest that are HOA-free, you can search on your own through any site that will allow you to search by subdivision.

If you're opposed to talking with agents at this point, it's a little difficult :)

Trey Jackson
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty - Cedar Park
(512) 665-1745
Web Reference:  http://www.treyjackson.com/
Bobby Schultz, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 1, 2013
I'd be happy to help if you haven't found a REALTOR yet to assist. A real estate agent with access to the MLS can search for homes that are not in an HOA.

Bobby Schultz
512-591-8080
schultz.bobby@gmail.com
Walter Rock, , Round Rock, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
The MLS contains information on each property indicating whether it is in an HOA controlled neighborhood. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, that information is not searchable by the general public.. However, a trusted Realtor can do the search for you and send you properties that match your criteria.

It seems that most neighborhoods built after about 1990 are going to have HOA's while it seems less common in older neighborhoods.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions or if I can assist you with your property search.

Walter Rock
Broker/Owner
ROCK Properties - REALTORS®
3010 E Old Settlers Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665
Ph: (512) 850-4510
Fax: (512) 366-9621
http://www.RockProperties.com
Lori Williams, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Good Afternoon,
Many of the older subdivisions as well as areas on the 'outskirts' of Round Rock do not have a mandatory HOA or any type of HOA. Depending on how or where you are searching, there may be a way to set it up to exclude any properties with a mandatory HOA. If not, you can log into my website http://www.loriathomeintexas.com where you can set your guidelines accordingly. Many other sites, even Trulia, contain outdated information. My website is up to the minute and comes directly from information in the Austin area MLS.
Unless you are more comfortable working by yourself on this search, I would like to offer my assistance as well. I can set up your criteria and the properties will be sent directly to you as they are available.
Hope this helps,

Lori Williams
Keller Williams RRMC
(512) 484-8108
Trinity Gonz…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
There are several neighborhoods in Round Rock with no HOA. I live in Round Rock and absolutely love it. It's best to have a Realtor assist in your search, as we have access to all of this info.

If you'd like any assistance, or just want answers to any additional questions, feel free to call or email at your convenience.

Thanks so much :)

Trinity Valero
trinityv@kw.com
(512) 626-2262
Tony Garrant, Agent, Pflugerville, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Email me at TonyGarrant@gmail.com and I will send you a list of neighborhoods that do not have an HOA.
Mike Freeman, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
There are several Neighborhoods in Round Rock that do not have an HOA. I live in Round Rock West and list many homes here. We do not have an HOA and the homes in our area can sell for prices ranging from $150,000 up to $300,000.

I have lived here for over 20 years and would not live anywhere else. Has great schools and all 3 level schools are in the neighborhood.

If you have the opportunity to call, please do and I will share more information about the area with you.

Mike Freeman
Broker Associate
Remax Capital City
512-694-9769
http://www.mikefreemanproperties.com