I would like to make an appointment to view the condos for sale in lynbrook, new York. Please advise

Asked by Glenda Saravisky, Lynbrook, NY Mon Mar 3, 2008

Answers

7
Eleanor Sams…, Agent, Valley Stream, NY
Wed Dec 19, 2012
Hi Glenda,
I would be happy to show you condo's in Lynbrook. Please feel free to call me at 646 201 0564 or visit my website where you will find up to date information on condos in Lynbrook.

Eleanor
do you realize you're answering questions that are 4 years old?
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
Joshua Zarga…, Other Pro, Lynbrook, NY
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Just find your friendly agent and he will be happy to help you, Well...
Francesca Gi…, Agent, Long Beach, NY
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Hi, I'm a Licensed Real Estate Associate with Coldwell Banker and would be happy to help you by emailing you a few listings - allow me to do the work for you. I can set you up with a new software called Listing Book. It's free of charge to you and you'll get an email each day with all the condos that are listed in Lynbrook. Then you can go through the description and pictures of the condos and see which ones you like. You can email me back and I'd be more than happy to set up appointments to show them to you at your convenience. Thank you and I hope I was of help to you. My email is FRANCABEACHWEST@YAHOO.COM.
Simon Sez, Agent, Hewlett, NY
Fri May 23, 2008
Go MLSLI.COM answer the basics , Price Bedrms Etc , & watch the units pop on your screen , When you think you see a unit you would like to see , Set up an appointment with the agent .
My office can assist you if you wish , feel free to contact us 516-887-1212
**** Buy any unit through my office & receive a percentage back at closing ........
Charles Maio…, Agent, Franklin Square, NY
Sat May 3, 2008
I am a Lynbrook resident and Prudential Douglas Elliman Broker. There are 3 condo complexes in Lynbrook. I am knowledgable of all 3. Contact me: Charles Maione 516 327 6212. info@charlesmaione.com
Web Reference:  http://www.charlesmaione.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Glenda....

In addition to having the listing agent show you the property you can be represented by your own agent. If you do not know one you can get a referral from friends and family. Interview a couple and choose someone you feel comfortable with. Good luck.
Gerry Vazquez, Agent, NY,
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Glenda, You can either contact the listing agent yourself and ask for a showing (click the name of the real estate firm on the right side of the listing for information on the listing agent and their contact info.), or you can ask your Realtor to make the arrangements. If you need an agent, let me know if you'd like a referral of top agents to interview?