I would like to know when if at all the house was sold on 4602 Wayne st. in Houston,tx as I am a Bogany and legally entitled.

Asked by Vermetra Bogany, Houston, TX Fri Jun 22, 2012

info requested

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Own Realty Group’s answer
Own Realty G…, , Houston, TX
Wed Jul 11, 2012
You can start with HCAD.org and the County Clerks Office which will have record if it was sold. It is possible to sell a home without using the MLS but the County Clerk Office and Title Company will have record if there has been a change of title which is one indicator of a sell.
0 votes
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Jun 23, 2012
I have no clue about your reference to being "legally entitled," since I'm not an attorney. I also suggest that you contact one.

As for the property, there is no recrd of a sale, or even a listing, in MLS. If you wish to explore the matter further, the public records are available at http://www.hcad.org.
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Jun 22, 2012
I don't understand your question ? Bogany? Legally entitled? Recommend to contact a real estate attorney

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more