I, would like to know what the lot rentals are too. BIG factor on whether to buy a home in a park. Can you at least put what the rent is in descript?

Asked by Brenda, Alturas, CA Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

2
Don Romano, Agent, Klamath Falls, OR
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Greetings Brenda,
Rent at one of the several parks ran about 305.00 a month, generally includes water, sewer and trash. All other utilities are yours to pay. Before landing or buying into a park the owner/manager requires an additional application from you, in other words they can refuse to lease a lot/space to you. Pets? Each park has their own restrictions.

Simple math, if you pay 300.00 for lot space per month and purchase a mobile home for 400.00 you may qualify for a home with an acceptable credit score, and with little or no down payment.

If I can be of further assistance feel free to contact me, FNR Realty, Don Romano - broker, 541-891-9441.
Thank you.
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sat Sep 28, 2013
that is difficult to do because if I put in the rent the seller is paying for rent the landlord can change it anytime.
Yes I agree at least the current lot/space rent would be good to know as a starting point. And definitely need to know of any pet restrictions.
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
It would also be nice to know if there are restrictions on pets.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
That is understood, but at least we have an idea of what the current rent spaces are. I don't like wasting my time when that is an unknown factor.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013