I would like to know what the brookwood Subdivision is like in College Park, Ga 30349? What is the crime?

Asked by Annie Horne, Atlanta, GA Mon Jul 27, 2009

rate in that location? Thanks, Annie Horne

Answers

2
Home Investor, Both Buyer And Seller, College Park, GA
Fri Dec 4, 2009
I live in Brookwood and have for the past 18 months. Several years ago there were issues with teenagers breaking in homes and hanging out late in the neighborhood. However, since I've moved in, I haven't had any problems even with leaving my door unlocked. I have noticed number of teens has dramatically decreased with the curfew in effect and homeowners in this neighborhood speaking up. I think this is one of the safest neighborhoods on this side of town. Our HOA used to have community activities, barbecues and garage sales though we haven't done anything lately. Thanks!
Jodi Smith, , Marietta, GA
Mon Jul 27, 2009
There are 6 actives and 5 Pendings. 9 have Sold in the last 6 months. It looks like there are a lot of foreclosures, which would give you a great opportunity to purchase a home in Brookwood for a great price.

Here is a link:
http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=map
You can search areas for yourself for the crime in any given location. Hope this helps!

I'll be more than happy to send you a link with all the actives in Brookwood as well as the info on the Pendings and Solds in that subdivision as well.

Call Me at 678-763-6025 or Email me: jodismith@kw.com

Have a great day!