I would like to know if your agents provide a list for independent viewing or does an agent show properties?

Asked by Leesha Moore, Bullhead City, AZ Wed Aug 13, 2014

Answers

6
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sun Sep 14, 2014
Agents should always shoe the property for the home owner, this protects the owners.
Pam Brewer, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Fri Aug 29, 2014
Yes and agent will need to be present to show you homes.
Ned Kircher, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Fri Aug 29, 2014
An Agent should always be present a buyer is being shown properties. It is the responsibility of the agent to always be representing the client.
Galia Taneva, Agent, Sunnyvale, CA
Fri Aug 15, 2014
An agent should always accompany a buyer even if it is showing during open house. Some clients that I worked with prefer to attend open houses without me, but I never provide a list and send them to check the properties. I will have to see the property before writing an offer for them, so it is better to just be there when they first see it to give them my professional opinion.
Joseph Domino, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Aug 15, 2014
In almost all cases an agent needs to be present. Agents may be responsible if an unauthorized person enters the house. As a seller, I would not want strangers in my house. It is hard to believe but some people are careless, irresponsible and even dishonest. Even open houses will have an agent present.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Aug 14, 2014
An agent would need to show you a home if you are interested in taking a look at the house. Is there a particular home that you are interested in?