I would like to know if there are any agencies that will do home loans with the ITIN since I do not have a SSN in KCK.

Asked by mireya0809, Kansas City, KS Tue Sep 11, 2012

I have a good downpayment to give and I have been working in the same place for more than 12 years always paying/reporting taxes...

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Angela Shopp…, Agent, Lenexa, KS
Tue Sep 11, 2012
yes! one bank here locally will do it for you - there are some stipulations on qualifying the house and making sure it does not need repairs. You will also have to take a first time buyer class.

When would you like to meet? I am available this afternoon.



my office is not too far from KCK and I have several homes in mind that I think would qualify depending on your price range.

do you want to call me or give me your number so we can make arrangements to meet?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more