I would like to know if crescent hershey apartment located at crescent drive is a good buy for rental purpose? Also, price at current is reasonable?

Asked by Vkmittal, Marco Island, FL Sat Feb 23, 2013

Answers

3
Jackie Henry’s answer
Jackie Henry, Agent, Hershey, PA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Good morning VKmittal... that is a good question as nearly 40% of Hershey is comprised of renters! Shocking number isn't it?? Whenever I tell people that about my market, thhey find it hard to believe. This really can't be answered completely until I know more about what you are looking for in an investment property: monthly income? long term investment? little to no work? turnkey rental? Feel free to call or privavte message me and I'd be happy to provide you with some more detailed info. All the best, JackieHenry@howardhanna.com
Annette Guss…, Agent, Hershey, PA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Vkmittal, thanks for asking a really good question. i'm a property investor here in the area as well as a local real estate agent. please call me so we can chat about crescent hershey, there's info that you should be aware of before investing. kind regards, Annette abguss@hotmail.com
Sailor 1648, Home Seller, 17033
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Don't understand if your renting,or Investing in multi-unit, in Hershey Area, for Med Students at Hershey Penn State Medical Center? My E-Mail direct is charleton1@verizon.net I'am not a broker so no strings,just want to help. It's my birthday and feeling generous! Have a nice day!
VKmittal- I'am not a relator, am trying to develope my property for multi- unit rental with municipality, "Derry Twp." New rental landlord zoning is in works,that these Woks don't know about,be careful they'll sell you anything just to make commission!
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
I am looking for a buying a rental property near Hershey hospital to rent the docotors or residents, nurses etc. It should be relatively new and easily rentable .
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013