Home Buying in Soddy Daisy>Question Details

Xtranaut, Home Buyer in Galveston County, TX

I would like to know how to get incorrect square footage that is posted on Trulia on my house changed to read the correct square footage?

Asked by Xtranaut, Galveston County, TX Sun Feb 16, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


First of all you should claim your house
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 23, 2014
After you set up an account with Trulia.com, you can claim your home and then edit the home facts. That is where you will be able to change the sq.ft.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 23, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer