I would like to get into clean outs and trsh out on foreclosed homes. I have done this with someone else but want to do it on my own.

Asked by bharrison228, Charleston, SC Thu Sep 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


bharrison228, , Charleston, SC
Thu Sep 20, 2012
yes I would like to offer services to do trash outs.
0 votes
Anjanette Wh…, , Charleston, SC
Thu Sep 20, 2012
While some banks/asset managers still request the agent handle coordination of the initial clean outs on f/c homes, many of the larger banks( as well as HUD), depend on field service managers (FSM) to handle the trash out, cleaning and securing of the f/c homes. These FSM's are typically national or regional companies that hire local vendors to complete these tasks. You can fill out applications with these providers through their websites as a "vendor". Some FSM's to look up: Safeguard, A2Z, AMS, Cityside, Citi-Cooper West, White Van, Innotion.
0 votes
Mikki Ramey, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Are you asking how you can offer cleaning services for foreclosures?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more