dlarabee71, Home Owner in Van Buren, AR

I would like to find out what my home value is for 1/2013, how can i do this?

Asked by dlarabee71, Van Buren, AR Mon Mar 24, 2014

Answers

2
Betty Lyles, Agent, Van Buren, AR
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Home values are very important in the selling process. If you try to market your property with a price that is too high, you might be sitting there for a long time. On the flip side, if you list it too low, you could potentially lose a lot of equity money.

A professional real estate agent can provide you with a free CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) which shows you what other homes in your area are selling for as well as those currently on the market, ie., your competition. I can give you a fair estimate based on those figures. Your other option would be to pay a real estate appraiser to come appraise your property.

If you are thinking of selling, I would love to help you step by step prepare your home for sale with the best possible price.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Betty Lyles, Managing Broker
Chuck Fawcett Realty - Van Buren
479-459-5368
BetJLyles2@aol.com
You're very welcome! Just let me know!
Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014
Thank you Betty, I needed this number for tax reasons. I actually did a lease to own with this property, and the tenants contract is just about up. If I happen to have any issues and need to list again, I will let you know.
Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Mar 24, 2014
dlarabee,
You can ask a local agent for help. I had to do this for someone's estate a while back. We can look up the most comparable sales around that date and estimate for there.