Home Buying in Medina>Question Details

Linda, Other/Just Looking in Medina, OH

I would like to do a RTO but can't find any homes in this area. Where are they and how do I find them in the Medina, Ohio area???

Asked by Linda, Medina, OH Sun Jul 29, 2012

You are desperate!
Your Credit or Finances, or both, will not allow you to go the conventional route:
You need the Seller to help you out!

The Seller will know it, and you are going to pay dearly for this service:
There aren't too many altruistic Sellers out there.

The terms that can be written into a Lease/Option can be dangerous to you:
How long is the Option period?
How much money are you putting in to the Option?
What happens if you are not able to execute the Option?
How do you know what your financial situation will be 2-5 years from now?
How much is the rent in the meantime?
Who will be responsible for maintenance and repair in the meantime?
What will be the Market Value of the home in 2-5 years?
What will be the Selling price 2-5 years from now?

This is the Ultimate Caveat Emptor!
Hi Linda,
My name is Tonya Farmer and I am with Keller Williams Tri-County Properties. I focus specifically on Medina County homes. Unfortunately, homeowners that are offering the rent-to-own option aren't always indicated on the Multiple Listing Service. However, through our network of Agents I just simply put the word out there and agents will then respond with what they have. If you let me know what you are willing to pay monthly, the number of bedrooms that you need as well as the area, I will pass the information along to my colleagues and we can see what we can find.

Feel free to contact me at 330-242-9852 or via email at tonyasellshomes@gmail.com. Visit my website at http://www.tonyasellsmedinacounty.com.

Have a great day!
Hey Linda there really isn't a whole lot of sellers offering a RTO option, but what i can do is email a few that are offering RTO! And ill have you set up with a automatic email when new ones come available! If your borrowing power is almost ready or this is something else small holding you back from buying now I can talk sellers into offing you this option! There is some other stuff you should know about such as down payment requirements you should know about! Feel free too contact me anytime for youe RTO list of more info!! rob_erney@msn.com - 630-809-7224 - ROBERT ERNEY