I would like to buy a newly built home but don't want to live in an associated neighborhood. What are the chances of finding one.?

Asked by Corinne Rodriguez, Pittsburgh, PA Mon Dec 23, 2013

Answers

7
Christella P…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas Corinne,

I am very familiar with the Albuquerque and Rio Rancho areas and in my search in the in these areas there are many homes with no HOAs. I will also facilitate to ensure that you are pre-qualified and prepared to move when you locate the right home. It also cost's you nothing; the seller pays the fee through the listing agreement stipulations. As you know, the process of buying a property is one of the most significant situations you'll face and a major life decision. People like to know what to expect. You deserve an agent you can trust, respect and work well together with. Please know I will always put your needs, wants and desires above my own. I’m on your side! I assure you that I take my duties and obligations toward my clients very seriously, and will diligently strive to represent your best interest to the fullest extent possible. Being successful isn't lucky or accidental, it's on purpose. I love what I do, so with this said I would love the opportunity to help you.

If you would like to speak to me about the listing process, please feel free to contact me via 505-252-2715, christellapadilla@yahoo.com, or christellapadilla@parginrealty.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hi Corinne,

Give me a call when you have a chance to tell me what you are looking for in more detail. I will be glad to brainstorm your project with you and make your home search more convenient and enjoyable.

Steve
Joel Sanchez, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Your chances are high of finding the perfect property that will fit your criteria as and lifestyle. There are many areas with newer construction to choose from here in Albuquerque that do not require any HOA fees. If you like I can send you a list of properties that you can view at your leisure. You can contact me at sanchezjoel13@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to send you the list. Happy searching and enjoy the holidays!

Joel Sanchez
Venture Realty Group
505-514-8741
Gene Barnett, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Easy, the west side would be your best bet. More builders to choose from. Please call me if you have any more questions. I would love to help you, and have the time to give you my undivided attention.
Gene Barnett Equity New Mexico 505 804-0300
Adam Pehrson, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Corinne,

You will find some neighborhoods that are newly built/building without HOAs associated to them. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your home search and throughout the buying process. I'm here to help if you need me.

Adam Pehrson
Sandia Peak Realty
Adam@SandiaPeakRealty.com
505-401-0496
Julie Aleixa…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hi Corinne,

I did a quick search of the over 5200 homes for sale in the broader Albuquerque area and found 54 homes with the age of 1 to 3 years and no Home Owner's Association. This is just the type of search where a realtor can save you lots of time. Looks like you are planning a move from far away--Pittsburgh? I'm a Cartus certified relocation specialist and I've helped many families with long distance moves.

Julie Aleixandre, Assoc. Broker, Pargin Realty ERA
Cell 505-615-2546
julieABQhome@gmail.com
Website - YourHomeABQ.com
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hi Corinne,

There are some new construction communities that do not have an HOA. Plus, you can also try going custom. To search for new construction communities, go directly to http://www.syan.com/new. You'll be able to search based on your specific criteria, view floor plans, etc.

I can personally help you see all options that are available to you.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
FREE Listing Alerts: http://www.syan.com/alerts
Web Reference:  http://www.syan.com