I would like to buy a minimum two bedroom 1 bath home with a garage in a safe area of Tallahassee. Schools

Asked by Thomas, Jupiter, FL Sat Nov 3, 2007

are not an issue. Please give me zip codes of places you suggest.

Answers

6
Joe Manausa,…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Thu Apr 24, 2008
Thomas, You are in great shape as Tallahassee is definitely in a buyers' market right now. The link below will let you search for all properties listed in the Tallahassee MLS.
Stephanie, Home Seller, Tallahassee, FL
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Hi! We are selling a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhome in tallahassee, with a media room (including projector) off of Blairstone. We are about 1/2 a mile from the mall, grocery shopping, Tom Brown Park, and bike trails are all within 1 mile. We are in the 32301 zip code, wood floors, granite counters, new carpet upstairs. I was a stickler about safety too, as my husband often works nights. We've been very happy with the area, and have some very pleasant neighbors. Please let me know if I can give you any more information!
Angie Goodman, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Thu Nov 8, 2007
Hello Thomas,
Planning a move to Tallahassee? Welcome! We've got many areas in town that are great for whatever it is you enjoy. Whether it's the outdoors, movies, shopping, culture or government, most places are conveniently situated around the city. I agree with Kim, the northeast and southwest are probably the most popular, but there are locations in the northwest that are great too. The question is how much money do you plan to spend and what are your interests. You can reach me through my website, www. agoodmove.us or call me at 850-321-4666 or email, angieg@kw.com. Good luck. Angie Goodman
Web Reference:  http://www.agoodmove.us
Rebekah Rive…, , Tallahassee, FL
Mon Nov 5, 2007
Are you looking specifically for a detached 2 bedroom home or would a townhome work? You can search all available properties in Tallahassee on http://www.ringtherivers.com and narrow your search to bedrooms and baths. I would suggest the Southeast or Northeast quadrants of town although there are some great neighborhoods in the Northwest as well. Please let me know if I can assist - kim@ringtherivers.com or 850-508-0261.

Mary Adkison, , Tallahassee, FL
Mon Nov 5, 2007
Zip codes are not always an indicator of safety as one zip code can span a large area of town. Choosing neighborhoods is a better way to go. You can e-mail me at MaryAdkison@kw.com or call me at (850) 491-2721 to discuss and I'll be happy to help determine the best area for you.
Rebekah Rive…, , Tallahassee, FL
Sun Nov 4, 2007
What is your price range?