I would like to buy a investment property for selling in Philadelphia, any suggestions on the area where I should buy, I do not want to take loan

Asked by Spx9d, Edison, NJ Thu Apr 29, 2010

our budget to buy the investment property is $35000 and I would like to flip it, I am a first time home buyer with excellent credit and a steady job with $80000 annual income.

Answers

2
Leon Aksman"MrBrickhouse"’s answer
Leon Aksman"…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Spring/Summer is a great time to buy/sell investments. I specialize in investment real estate in Phialdelphia. There are a number of pockets in the price range for investment you mentioned. Girard Ave corridor, Parts of S. Philly, Cedar Park, ...etc 215-668-8899 leon@RealtyinPhilly.com
...
wealth creation, listings & acquisitions
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Thu Apr 29, 2010
I am currently looking in West Philadelphia in the 19143 zip code for properties that are around $20,00 to $25,000 and put $10,000 to $15,000 in with an expected reutrn of sales around $75,000. The goal is to buy at the right price and then get good work done inexpensively. Don't try to save money by doing it yourself. Get in , get out and move on to the next. The home run is great but a steady flow of singles and doubles works just as well.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending
215 674 9059

.