I would like to buy a home in corona ca but I need help with my credit and how to start the right way to get pre qualify for home loan.

Asked by Chrystal, Denver, CO Tue Sep 3, 2013

Answers

12
Al and Shani, , Corona, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Chrystal, my wife and I are Realtors in Corona. We can certainly help you out with purchasing a home. We also have a mortgage professional that can assist you with your credit situation.

Al and Shani
Realtors
Realty ONE Group
(951) 642-0247
Thank you
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
James Cottre…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Hi Chrystal,
You have certainly made the first step! I can answer any questions about purchasing a home and inform you of the process and the market. In addition, I have several mortgage professionals I can refer you to that can certainly take care of the pre-qualification process. Please feel free to contact me direct when you are available.951-662-1576. Thanks James
Lavonne Lee, Agent, Corona, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I have worked with Dedicated Credit Repair with fabulous results for my clients!
info@dedicatedcreditrepair.com
Good luck, keep me posted. :)
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 24, 2014
Hi Chrystal,

It's great that you started your first steps in buying a home. I would suggest the next thing for you to do is to obtain a pre-approval. A pre-approval is key when searching for houses because it gives you a good idea of what you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken more seriously. When it comes to your credit, I can certainly help. I have been able to give out loans with credit scores as low as 580. I can also point you in the right direction of how to fix your credit so that you can qualify for the loan that you need. I would recommend speaking to a lender like myself. I am more than willing to help you out with your situation.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can!

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
You'll need to start by speaking to a reputable lender. Your agent can refer you to someone if you don't have anyone in mind.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hello Chrystal,

Go to WWW. Hud.Gov

They have resources for home buying and credit counseling.

Best of luck to you!
Kawain Payne, Realor
Elise Timpe, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Call a few lenders and discuss over the phone. You will get a good idea of where you stand and what steps you might like to take.

When you decide that it's time to become a serious buyer and start looking for a home, that's when it's time to choose a lender and sit down with them with pay stubs, tax statements, etc and get pre-approved for a loan. Within a day or 2, you'll have a pre-approval letter and be ready to start looking for homes and making offers.

Like everything, there are good loan agents and bad. Some over promise and some are rock solid. To find good ones, ask your Realtor. Experienced Realtors know good lenders because they've worked with them from beginning to end of transactions and see who services their clients well and who falls short.
Michael Marc…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Call Blanca Duenas she is very knowledgeable and friendly. (909) 910-7996
Kevin Cotter…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Riverside, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Chrystal,
As a local professional, I would be happy to talk to you to develop a strategy to improve your credit so that you won't be hit by the "add-ons" to your interest rate and costs. As you can see from the many replies below, there are plenty of resources available.

BTW, since you are identified as being in Colorado, are you still there and going to relocate or trying to buy a rental property? This is an important detail in getting a loan for a property.
Michael Marc…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I know a gal who is located in Corona and is really good at helping my clients with any credit questions or repairs.

Call Blanca Duenas at (909) 910-7996 she is very knowledgeable and friendly.

http://creditiskey.com/
Thomas Jandt, Agent, Corona, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I am a REALTOR in Corona, CA. and would be happy to provide you with assistance when you are ready.

In the meantime, I would recommend you call a qualified credit company that specializes in helping people looking to buy a home.

Be careful of whom you contact though, as I have heard of many organizations that promise more than they can provide.

I have had good experience with two companies that have helped some of my home buyers in the past, if interested in a good referral.

Feel free to send me a private message and I'll send you their contact information.

Happy House Hunting!

Thomas Jandt
REALTOR
Hilton Thomas & Associates, Inc.
http://www.hiltonthomas.com
tom@hiltonthomas.com
BRE #01869845
1-866-766-1112 Toll Free
951-603-0340 Direct Line