I would like to buy a condo in complexe,s for 55 and over in murrieta,calif. 92562 can you tell where they are?

Asked by jcortezpuerto, Murrieta, CA Fri Aug 24, 2012

Answers

9
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Sat Feb 22, 2014
There are no age-restricted condos in Murrieta currently. The Colony is a great 55+, gated community with lots of amenities. Email me and I will send you MLS updates with available homes.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
info@BWestRealty.com
951-375-0367
Al von Entre…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Hi J,
Do you like to play golf? The Colony is a popular community in Murrieta.
Please feel free to contact me at (951) 473-3800 to learn more of what amenities you are looking for.
Al
Tom Bashe, Agent, Temecula, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
The colony in Murrieta is the only Senior Community I know of. They feature a convenient location with all single story homes. Best of luck, Tom Bashe. 951.491.5052
Scott Adams, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Actually, there are no 55+ condos in the Murrieta area. However, there are some very nice homes in 55+ communities in the Valley. Go to http://www.MurrietaListedHomes.com and register for searches in the types of homes you're looking for, or call Scott or Barb at 951-348-8896. We'll be happy to help you find your perfect home!
Al von Entre…, Other Pro, Murrieta, CA
Sat Aug 25, 2012
How about a home in the Colony? Please contact me to see what's available today.
Karen Kuisel, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Aug 24, 2012
It is true, there are no 55+ condos in Murrieta. The complexes that were mentioned earlier are indeed condo complexes, but they are not 55+. The Colony has been mentioned and they do have some smaller homes that might work for you. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Have a great day!
Karen Kuisel
951-757-0757
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Hi jcortexpuerto,

In 92562, there are no 55+ condos. However, there are 55+ homes in The Colony. The Colony is located at Jackson and California Oaks/Nutmeg. If you would like more information on possible Active listings, please let me know.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Valli Lopez, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 24, 2012

I can help you with that.

- Meadowlane Complex: off Woodridge Ave and Cape Ridge Ave
- Madison Park Villas: off Madison Ave
- Bear Creek: off Gentlebrook Ct
- The Colony: off Avenida Florita
- Villas at Old School House: off Columbia Union Dr

I don't see any listed as available right now though, but there does seem to be a lot of single story homes listed for 55 and over. If the communities do become available, most are surrounded by golf course and have social gatherings on site like bingo and yoga.

I love Murrieta and would love to help you find your suitable housing.

Valli Lopez
CA DRE # 01810641
619.916.9595 direct
Valli@TheBrikhoGroup.com
Daniel Will…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Fri Aug 24, 2012
E-mail your contact info and I can send you info on 55+ locations....