I work in Norcross area(30092) and i live in diluth (30097) right now. Looking to buy a house somewhere in

Asked by Savitha, Shanbhag Mon Dec 29, 2008

here. my range is 225 to 275. Any suggestions ?

Answers

7
, ,
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I am happy to recommend a top tier agent that can help you.
Joshua Jarvis, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Savitha,

Obviously, every agent in the metro Atlanta area is willing to make a suggestion. We'll need more than just price. For instance, if you go in-town a lot, you might want to be closer to Norcross and if you don't mind older homes, then the Peachtree Corners area is desirable. If you have children and want to go to the top schools in the area, then we'd need to do a search based on that.

Bottomline is that you should select a high octane Realtor to help you through the process. It doesn't cost you anything but not using one could (cost you).
Solomon Gree…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Mar 2, 2009
Savitha,

I too work the entire Gwinnett County area and would like to offer my services. My office is in Duluth and I can be reached at (678) 775-2677.

All my best for a successful home search.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® / Consultant - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Stephanie Mc…, Agent, Canton, GA
Mon Mar 2, 2009
Good morning Savitha.
If you are not already working with a buyer agent, I would suggest that as your starting point. The entire process will be reviewed with you and the agent will be happy to search for homes that meet your needs, in your chosen price range. I work all over Gwinnett County. If I an assist, don't hesitate to contact me at slmrealestate@earthlink.net, or 404-457-8089.
David McEach…, Agent, Peachtree Corners, GA
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Hi Savitha:

I am a realtor in Norcross, been here for 12 years and there are multiple choices between the two zip codes. I fully agree with the other realtors that a bit more parameters of what you need in terms of bedrooms, baths, etc. will help narrow down your choices. If you would like assistance with this please feel free to call on me or email me at 404-406-0638 or dlmatl@aol.com

David McEachern
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Hi Savitha -

We need more than that - style, special requirements, design, age.......the more descriptive the better the results of a search. We can set you up with emails directly off the MLS - much more is on my site - http://www.hrmiller.com/buyer-info-page.asp

Let us know how we can help you - thanks

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276
Tori Lawson,…, , Fayetteville, GA
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Hi Savitha,
What specifics are you looking for? # of bedrooms, etc....
Please advise if I can be of further assistance.
I would be happy to help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.torilawson.com