I will pay upto 50% of price in mountain house and rest of it I will pay in the form of rent because right now I don,t have good credit because I

Asked by Kash, 95391 Sat Apr 30, 2011

come recently in USA.some body could help or advise me.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gevon Polgar, Agent, Mountain House, CA
Thu May 19, 2011
Funny that I just saw this... A lender I was just working with forwarded me a program today just for you.
He just asked me if I had any clients that fit this description as they are offering the following... Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Credit is not pulled,
No socials needed,
no US bank accounts needed,
no working visa’s needed,
50% LTV
Web Reference:  http://www.gevonpolgar.com
0 votes
Monir Mamoun, Agent, Denville, NJ
Tue May 3, 2011
Sure, but make sure you have a good contract so you don't lose the place if you don't finish your payments.

You should at least get a deed for 50% of the property and then you can earn your way to the rest. Have an attorney help you arrange this.
0 votes
Menudo Bongo, Home Buyer, 94085
Tue May 3, 2011
Are you a prince from Nigeria ???
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more