I will be moving with family. My credit score is about 733 and we'd have only 18,000 dollars down. What are the possibilities of a decent loan?

Asked by Jean Viscount, Goldsboro, NC Fri Aug 10, 2012

Husband is military and has decent credit as well.

Answers

9
Willie Craig…, Agent, Milton, FL
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Excellent question and answers. Ms Viscount you two have quite a few options. Two of them with include No money down. Rural Development and VA. If you VA entitlement is not already in use, then VA would have the least monthly mortgage payment.

I am in agreement with Mr McRory about keeping the $18k as it would only result in about a $80/month reduction in your month mortgage. And also with Mr Handley as far as taking a look at a few Builders. New home have great value, usually more energy efficient and some have builder incentives as well.

I would be happy to send you some plans OR if you see some thing that you like in NC I could have it priced for you by builders here.
Melissa Band, Agent, Park City, UT
Tue Aug 28, 2012
FHA is great for a small down payment and good scores, but the VA loans are usually very favorable. VA all the way!
Pat Palmer, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hello Jean,
Your credit scores are very good. You actually have several options. You can pursue a Conventional loan, FHA or VA. All three are very stable and the best rates. They all do have some differences as well.

I hope this helps.Feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Pat Palmer-Broker Associate
Boca's Best
Direct: 786-286-6557
Email: patpalmer@kw.com

Keller Williams Boca Raton
2424 N. Federal Hwy. #318
Boca Raton, FL,33431
Claire Betts, Agent, Navarre, FL
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Good Morning Jean

I am a real estate agent in Navarre, and work with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors. A large percentage of my business is military customers relocating to the area, so I am familiar with helping buyers like yourselves.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information and assistance regarding your forthcoming relocation.

Kind regards

Claire Pearson
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
Bob Hanley, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Fri Aug 10, 2012
You shouldn't have any problems, you might want to check out some of the new homes, the builders pay some or all closing costs. Let me know if I can help you!
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 10, 2012
-

Why not just keep the $18,000 and do a 100% VA Loan?

I'm assuming he's a Marine being there so close to Camp Lejeune?

I was just up there in Jax. a few weeks back for my Lt. from 1988 3/6 comm Plt. 2nd Mar Div. who was now a full bird Col. to attended his retirement ceremony .

Boy, Jax. has grown quite a bit, but the base still looks the same except for the new PX. There was a guy in my Plt. from Goldsboro that I used to drop off when I would swoop to Asheville on weekends.

ANYWAY...A qualified buyer can purchase up to approx. $429,800 sales price with $18,000 with NO PMI with great terms!

see loan programs at: http://www.pro-option.com

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
Thanks for the reply. He is Air Force at Seymour Johnson. :)
Flag Fri Aug 10, 2012
Robert Kingry, Agent, Navarre, FL
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Very good.
Contact Linda Griffin with Mortgage One 850-225-4073.
She will pre-quailify you for no charge.
Beate Rodrig…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Sunrise, FL
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Hello Jean,

with the info you provided, you could have a very good change getting a "decent" loan (interest rate).

Since your husband is on active duty you might even qualify for a VA loan, with no downpayment requirement.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, if I may be of any service to you.

Also, please check out my Facebook Fanpage below do get info about the great savings I am offering to our HEREOS.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299 244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Aug 10, 2012
They should be good. That is a decent score, and with that much down, you should be fine. I can recommend some local lenders to you that do a terrific job that could tell you quickly what you can do. And Navarre is a good price point as well.

I look forward to hearing from you, Jean.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, ABR, SFR
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com