I wiah to buy a lot in Oakwood Estates in New Braunfels. Anybody know what that would costs?

Asked by J Wist, Galvestn Sat Aug 9, 2008

Answers

7
Aja Edwards, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Hi J,

I searched the MLS and there is one lot currently listed in Oakwood Estates. It is 609 Acorn, 0.2 acres, and listed at $76,000. There are probably others available that are listed by the developer or FSBO's. If you are interested, just give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and we can see what your options are.

Hope that helps!

Aja Edwards
Broker Associate
ERA D. Lee Edwards Realty, Inc.
Aja.Edwards@ERA.com
512-426-4231
Greg Bates, Both Buyer And Seller, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jan 11, 2009
I own a lot on Williams Way in the new phase of Oakwood Estates. It backs up to a greenbelt with 100 year oak trees. I am willing to sell it for $85k. I can offer owner financing with 20% down. If you are interested you can contact me by email @ MoovinREI@gmail.com.
Mary Smith, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Thu Sep 4, 2008
I am not sure if you received the answer to your question. I know who to contact to get a list of available lots and pricing. Please let me know if you still need help. Thank you, Mary Smith Keller Williams, New Braunfels, 830-708-5254
Carol Hooks, , 78132
Sun Aug 10, 2008
I see a couple of people have responded to your question so far. I am also not too sure about the pricing of lots in Oakwood Estates - but I know most are probably resales at this point. I do know that the Comal County area is booming right now. I personally work at Havenwood at Hunters Crossing - we have 1 to 3 acre lots with no time limit to build and we are located minutes from Gruene and I35. Prices range 50+ - no time limit to build - and we are in "Predevelopment" for Unit 4 - "no resales".
Please call me and I can send you some information and talk some more.
Carol Hooks 210-723-9723
Chance Kucera, , New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 10, 2008
I'm not sure what the cost is of a lot in Oakwood Estates but if your looking for hilltop views and big oaks you should definatley come check out Havenwood at Hunter's Crossing. My name is Chance and I am a Land Consultant at Havenwood and we have some great 1-2 acre homesites still available. For example a 1.94 ac. with a great building site, big oaks, and in a cul-de-sac in the low 70's, or a homesite on the corner that's 1.04 ac. in the low 50's. Call me at 210-334-7026 to set reserve a time to come and check us out.
Chance Kucera
Brian Whiten…, , New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 10, 2008
I'm a realtor in New Braunfels specializing in custom home building on your lot. I did a little research online for you about Oakwood Estates, but the most I could come up with is an apartment/condo/loft complex near SA street. What exactly are you hoping to find? If your looking to find a lot in or around the New Braunfels area to build a home on, I might be able to help. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My email address is brian.whitenight@bluegreencorp.com and my cell phone number is (512) 743-4141.
Brice McBeth, , Dallas, TX
Sat Aug 9, 2008
Not sure... but you should definitely give Havenwood http://(www.havenwoodtexas.com) and Vintage Oaks http://(www.vintageoakstexas.com) a look before you make a decision.