I went with my realestate agent to look at the house I couldn't figure out the property lines. Is the white lines on the map I see the 13 acers?

Asked by Nancy, Brownsboro, AL Sat May 1, 2010

Could I see it again?

Answers

4
Daryl & Briget Urban’s answer
Daryl & Brig…, Agent, Garden City, KS
Sat May 1, 2010
If it is a concern to you then make sure if/when you make an offer, you make it contingent on review of a survey report or contingent on acceptable survey. You could also visit the municipality building/planning/zoning department for information on property lines.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Sat May 1, 2010
make sure it was 13 acres and not 13 acres +/-. When you see more or less or (+/-) it means the property was never surveyed. You could be getting much more or less land than you expect when a survey is finally done.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat May 1, 2010
Definitely ask your agent that question--both regarding the property lines and to revisit the property.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 1, 2010
You should be asking this question to your agent, he/she can best advise you, and yes, your agent can schedule another showing.