I was wondering is it possible to purchase a home with 33,000 down

Asked by Angelina -miranda, 10454 Wed Jul 9, 2008

my monthly income is only 2,000. I have exactly. this much saved

Answers

2
, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Hello Angelina,

The answer is yes! First, you should get pre-approved with a lender. This will help you determine what type of mortgage would best suit you. Also, it will help narrow down the maximum loan amount/sales price you could qualify for. There are other details that you would need to provide, i.e. is your income fixed, are you employed, and for how long, rental history etc. There are still many creative programs available that are asset based, and not income based pre-say. I hope this information helps.

Please feel free to contact me directly. I appreciate the opportunity to provide my services to you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Patrick Moore
Senior Mortgage Banker
(888) 216-0903
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Angelina,

As phrased, your question does leave many possibilites for you in today's market. Having cash for a down payment will certainly help. You will need to contact a local mortgage officer to see if you qualify for a mortgage since qulification is about more than downpayment and income. Once you have done that, you can contact a local realtor to assist you in your search. If you want to find the realtor first, you can always ask them for a referral as well.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com