I was wondering if there are any houses for rent or c4d around Little Falls, mn

Asked by Laurie, Little Falls, MN Tue Mar 30, 2010

Answers

2
rscottjones, Home Owner, Little Falls, MN
Wed Dec 19, 2012
There is a house for rent or for sale for C4D just south of Little Falls and just off of US HWY 10 on 5 acres of land. Big garden, 3-BR, 2-BA.

Contact Scott (320) 232-9825
Gina Schedivy, Agent, Eden Prairie, MN
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Dear Home Buyer: I looked at all active listings in Little Falls and Little Falls Township, including single family homes, town homes, condos and twin homes. None of the active listings are stating in MLS that they are open to a contract-for-deed purchase. The Northstar MLS does not now have a rental category, so I can't tell you how to search for a rental in Little Falls. I think you will have an easier time finding someone willing to rent out a home than it will be for you to find a seller willing to sell a home with a contract-for-deed arrangement. I think you could go on the internet, google or search for rentals in Little Falls. If that doesn't work, connect with a local chamber of commerce or local newspaper. Good luck!

Gina Schedivy
Re/Max Results