I was told this property is not currently for sale

Asked by Razor.stephanie, Concord, NH Fri Jul 20, 2012

last I checked with the listed realtor the property was going to foreclosure and the bank was delaying the foreclosure sale, why is it still listed as active?

Answers

6
Mary Heslin, Home Buyer, Concord, NH
Sat Aug 18, 2012
This property was purchased in January 2011 for $73,000. It was NOT resold on February 22, 2012 for 28,500. Trulia refuses to correct the listing. The property was purchased for cash, and there is no foreclosure involved.
Piper, Home Owner, Concord, NH
Tue Aug 7, 2012
I'm the owner of Unit 65. It is in the Mast Yard West Condominium community in Penacook (a village within Concord NH). I bought it in 2005 and it has never been up for sale since that transaction closed.
Piper, Home Owner, Concord, NH
Tue Aug 7, 2012
I'm the owner of Unit 65. It was purchased in 2005 for $105,000. It has never gone up for sale since that transaction.
swatdesigns, Home Buyer, Henniker, NH
Mon Jul 23, 2012
This property came off the market and is no longer for sale. It is not listed for sale at all. Status says unknown because Trulia has not updated the records.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Jul 21, 2012
Stephanie there is no address to check, please email me the address and I will look it up for you. If you are seeing it here it may be becuase the agent did not update it or withdraw it,. The listings here are not like the MLS.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Fortunately, or unfortunately only the listing agent can answer the question...perhaps the information on this site was never updated from the feeding source...