I was told there are two houses in Epping for sale near the Lamprey River, do you know what they are? Thanks!

Asked by Denise, Northwood, NH Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

2
Chuck Braxton, Agent, Meredith, NH
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Denise:

If you go back to your earlier question about Lamprey River properties in addition to this question, you have several agents who are ready to serve you and are knowledgeable.

Although I j responded to your question, I do not have a dog in this race I feel that all of the agents other than me who responded to your inquiry deserve having direct contact with you rather than through this medium. If they are REALTORS, you can expect a high standard of service. You seem to be at a point where communicating through a more public generic space like this is unfair to the professionals who have responded.

I do not think that they will bite. Give them the courtesy of some one-on-one engagement and choose a responsive professional to work with you. You will be glad you did.

Warm Regards,

Chuck Braxton, REALTOR GRI
cbraxton@rocherealty.com
Direct; 603/677-2154
Tracey Langd…, Agent, Stratham, NH
Sat Sep 21, 2013