I was pre approved for a FHA loan threw wells Fargo now there saying becuz I have one year of employment they had to send it to an underwriter .??

Asked by Edward Bonforti, 11204 Mon Apr 2, 2012

Answers

3
Yankeesfan’s answer
Yankeesfan, Home Buyer, Red Bank, NJ
Mon May 28, 2012
Please, STOP POSTING!!! You rant on and on without any proper punctuation or sentence structure. Your spelling is AS BAD AS THAT OF A 7 YEAR OLD! You come off as uneducated and all else that goes with that. Take the time to ask a question that makes sense and use correct English!

Thank You.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Elenie,
Pre-approval is no guarantee of final approval. Often a lender will scan over your application, obtain a copy of your credit and determine you generally fit the criteria as they know them to be. Until all the documentation is collected and reviewed by an underwriter there is always a chance you may not obtain final approval.
A good loan officer will know or learn the specific guidelines for the programs they represent and review the file carefully to improve the chances of final approval. As a Loan Officer for many years, I pre-underwrote my files to detect areas where we would have a concern and address them early on. I did not have many file fall out of underwriting.
?
Flag Wed Apr 4, 2012
As a broker have u seen people with good credit no late payment history get denied for a FHA loan for just one year employment ?
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Marsha Bowen…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Since FHA is insured by the government, there are strict guidelines that all lenders have to follow before underwriting the loans. Your mortgage contact at Wells Fargo has to make sure the guidelines are met beforehand. You can actually visit http://www.hud.gov to learn more about FHA loans.

Good luck to you!